LEGAL ASSISTANT/PARALEGAL INSURANCE DEFENSE FORT LAUDERDALE
We are seeking a candidate for our Fort Lauderdale office. The position requires the candidate to be detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
1. Transcribe digital dictation
2. Type and e-file pleadings and discovery
3. Schedule hearings, depositions, mediations, CMEs, conferences, inspections
4. Calendar management and adherence to deadlines
5. Maintain and organize files
6. Time entries
7. Summarize medical records and prepare medical chronologies
8. Interact with clients, adjusters, Judges, opposing counsel, experts and witnesses
9. Prepare cases for trial
1. Excellent typing and computer skills a must
2. Familiar with WordPerfect, Timeslips and outlook a plus, must be proficient in word processing
3. Reliable Transportation a must
Salary: depends on experience: range $55,000-65,000.
Benefits: Simple IRA, firm matches up to 3% of salary. Firm pays long term disability and small life insurance policy. Firm pays pays up to $650 per month towards health insurance provided by the firm. 15 days PTO. Firm offers AFLAC.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, one hour for lunch.
If you're interested and would like to learn more about this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV in MS Word Format to Matt@TopLawJobs.com.