A prominent plaintiff law firm in downtown West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida is seeking a legal assistant to work for an extraordinary litigation attorney. You must be experienced in handling litigation in personal injury matters.
Eligible candidates must have
- A positive attitude
- Be able to multi-task.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of personal injury litigation experience. Knowledge of product liability, medical malpractice, aviation, and/or wrongful death is a plus.
Drafting pleadings and legal correspondence
- E-filing, setting hearings, scheduling etc.
- Coordinate meetings for the attorney
- Communicating with clients
- Dictation as needed
- Organizing documents
- Prepare trial exhibits
- Prepare for trial and mediation
Please do not apply if you do not have this experience. Thank you. The position is in the office. All applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, and salary requirements. to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com
Starting Salary from $60k per year.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance