Legal Assistant – Busy Litigation Firm – Temp-to-hire
Bilingual – Spanish and English
Hollywood, FL – on-site
Very busy Law Firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team in Hollywood, FL starting in a temp-to-hire capacity. This is a 40 hour work week.
The legal assistant position is temporary to hire and requires a minimum of 1+ year Florida Litigation experience.
LEGAL ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Will have at least one year of recent LITIGATION legal assistant or paralegal experience in a law firm.
- Candidates must know how to schedule hearings, depositions, conferences, etc.
- Experience with Florida state e-filing is required along with subpoena experience
- Previous scheduling and e-filing experience is required.
- Must be fully fluent in both Spanish & English
If you have the experience, are interested, and are available to start this temporary-to-hire position with a good firm, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions.
Ref # 14320
Legal Search Solutions is a specialized staffing agency that focuses on the legal industry. If you’re looking for your next great position, please review our other jobs here.