Paralegal – Legal Assistant – Medical Malpractice GREAT FIRM
Great Law Firm located in Brickell is seeking a full-time Paralegal with 5 + years of experience in personal injury litigation to join their Team!
Paralegal Legal Assistant – Job Duties:
- Assist the attorneys with case management from inception through trial preparation including hearings, depositions, and ultimately trial.
- Conduct factual investigation.
- Review, analyze and summarize medical records; prepare chronologies.
- Review and summarize depositions.
- Effectively maintain communication with clients and vendors.
- Assist with drafting discovery requests and responses.
- Organize, analyze and draft legal documents.
- Manage, organize & index volume document production.
- Prepare witness and expert files for depositions.
- Prepare witness and exhibit lists as required.
- Effectively communicate status of projects to attorneys in a timely manner.
- Effectively organize and manage case load.
Paralegal Legal Assistant – Requirements
- Possess a working knowledge of court procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- The ability to work on time sensitive deadlines and exercise good judgment is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Outlook) and Pacer is a must.
- Understanding of medical terminology is preferred.
Similar Job Titles:
- Paralegal Personal Injury
- Legal Assistant Personal Injury
- Personal Injury
- Paralegal Litigation
- Paralegal Medical Malpractice
- Legal Assistant Medical Malpractice
- Legal Secretary Personal Injury
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Competitive salary and great benefits!
If you have the experience or know anyone qualified, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com