Solo Attorney is in need of an experienced Legal Assistant OR Paralegal to join their firm in a temporary capacity starting right away. This position could turn into a permanent position at some point in the future.
This is a full time temporary position. Work will be done on-site in the Boca Raton office.
This position will support an attorney who handles Trust & Estate matters, as well as some securities law. Previous experience in these areas of law is a plus.
Qualified applicant will be an experienced, hard-working individual with common sense and the ability to pick things up quickly with little direction.
Primary tasks include:
- Gathering and analyzing of documents;
- E filing with the courts
- Preparing documents for production;
- Preparing Orders of Production and/or Subpoenas to third-parties;
- Performing legal research;
- Interaction with firm personnel, outside counsel, external vendors and clients;
- Organizing case files and documents;
- Preparing standard form responses;
- Assisting with trial preparation;
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases;
- Supporting other projects as needed.
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks
If you are immediately available and interested in this position…please contact Patrick Farley at Legal Search Solutions: Patrick@TopLawJobs.com.