High end, well established boutique law firm that specializes in personal injury is seeking an experienced pre-litigation paralegal/case manager to join the team in their Fort Lauderdale office in a direct hire capacity. Very professional environment with good pay and benefits. This position is in office and is not remote. Salary is expected to be in the 50-60k range depending on experience and previous salary history.
Pre-litigation Legal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyze, organize and maintain factual information and documents, both electronically and hard copies, in accordance with correct legal practice and procedure (medical records, follow up on bills and records, etc.)
- Organize files and workflow
- Request and organize medical records and bills
- Draft demand letters and compile demand packages
- Review insurance coverage medical bills
- Serve as point of contact for clients and explain case status
Pre-litigation Legal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of personal injury pre-litigation experience
- Strong computer skills required
- Motivated and organized
- Excellent job stability
If interested in this opportunity, please direct your resume in a MS Word format and salary requirement to Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions: Matt@TopLawJobs.com.