Very busy boutique litigation law firm is in need of a Legal Intake Specialist to join them in a temporary-to-hire capacity, beginning right away. This is a junior (entry-level) position.
The firm is conveniently located near the Oakland Park area of Fort Lauderdale.
They need someone to come in and assist with pre-litigation intake of prospective clients.
This is a high volume law firm; responsibilities and skills include but are not limited to:
- Candidate will be ambitious and highly customer service oriented.
- Have excellent phone mannerisms and rapport
- This is a first impressions type position as this is the first person with the firm that engages with the clients.
- Will be a top notch listener.
- Will have excellent attention to detail with a really good ability to follow up on things.
- Establishing and managing client relationships
- Meticulous about organization and timeliness
- The firm uses TimeMatters
- The firm will train the enthusiastic individuals interested in growing their careers.
The firm is reviewing resumes now with the hopes of filling this position soon.
If you are qualified for, and interested in this position, please contact Patrick Farley with Legal Search Solutions: Patrick@TopLawJobs.com