Well established, stable regional law firm is seeking to hire an experienced litigation scheduler/junior legal secretary to join their Downtown Fort Lauderdale office. The firm focuses primarily on insurance defense, specifically bodily injury and PIP. Candidates with a minimum of two years of litigation experience will be considered. Compensation is based on experience and previous salary history but expected to be in the high high 40 to low 50k range.
- Set hearings
- Schedule depositions
- Retain court reporters
- Communicate with opposing counsel and JAs
- Requesting and arranging medical records
- Preparing and eFiling notices
- Schedule and communicate with expert witnesses
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Familiarity with Florida eFiling portal
- Good job stability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ yrs litigation experience, and know the process from beginning to end
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions: Matt@TopLawJobs.com.