Tampa location of a national firm has a new opportunity for a Intellectual Property legal secretary to be part of the team.
Job Description for Legal Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Legal Secretary for Intellectual Property attorneys
- Must have experience supporting attorneys that practice Intellectual Property
- Must be articulate and organized
- Save emails to software and send docketing instructions to appropriate party
- Work with Paralegals and Attorneys and take further instruction from them regarding filing and further correspondence.
- Experience filing with ISPTO,
- Experience Filing and updating through the PAT
- Local court experience
The pay is competitive and the benefits are impressive.
Please send me your resume in a Word format immediately.
Sherry Zabriskie at Legal Search Solutions, Inc.
THIS POSITION IS ON SITE (IN THE OFFICE DAILY)