Exciting opportunity just opened up in downtown Orlando at a very prestigious firm.
National Firm has a rare opening in their Orlando, Florida location.
- A minimum of 5 years of litigation paralegal experience in a law firm setting
- Familiarity with document production processes and procedures
- Document review databases and platforms
- Trial and deposition preparation
- Bluebook citation
- Experience required in electronic filing in state and federal courts and Westlaw research
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Relativity experience is a plus
- Trial attendance is a plus
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
The pay is outstanding and the benefits are impressive.
Please send me your resume in a Word format to be immediately considered.
Sherry Zabriskie at Legal Search Solutions, Inc.