Growing Insurance Defense firm seeking a Managing Attorney to join their Atlanta Georgia office.
Competitive base salary commensurate upon experience
Exceptional Bonus structure
100% paid healthcare and dental benefits
Fantastic growth potential
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in any general liability, automobile, product liability, property, trucking/commercial vehicle, or related areas of insurance defense litigation including jury trial experience.
- Handle and manage an independent caseload of Property & Casualty matters from a broad range of clients
- Manage and grow a team of attorneys
- Serve as lead counsel on a broad range of cases throughout the state of George
- supervise team production and billing
- Member in good standing of the State Bar of Georgia
- Book of business preferred but not required
- A minimum of 8 years or more of insurance defense and/or personal injury litigation experience
- Jury trial experience as first chair or significant second chair experience is required
- Must be able to manage a team independently
- Must be comfortable supervising team production and billing
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative assistants
- Must be able to interact with firm clients and participate in continuing education presentations
- Ability to travel as needed
For more information or immediate consideration, email resumes to email@example.com.