Jupiter, Florida office of a busy regional Law Firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join them in a temporary-to-hire capacity starting right away.
- Qualified Paralegal will have at least three years’ experience in LITIGATION.
- Experience in Medical Malpractice and/or Bodily Injury is a PLUS!
- Must have experience requesting and reviewing medical records
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Aderant Total Office (ATO) is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing litigation case load
- Summarizing medical records and depositions
- Preparing for mediation and trial.
- Preparing subpoenas.
- Calendaring and scheduling
- Following up.
- Maintain open and continual lines of communication.
The ideal candidate will have a stable work history, good narrative writing skills, be a good communicator and have meticulous organizational skills.
Salary once permanent: mid $50Ks – mid $60Ks
Scheduled hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; On-site.
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Patrick Farley with legal search Solutions: Patrick@toplawjobs.com
Ref # 13414