Stellar Paralegal for National Firm in Boca Raton, Florida
National Firm new to our area has an immediate hire for a stellary paralegal with Family Law experience
- Draft and generate Financial Affidavits via Family Law Software.
- Draft Certificates of Compliance with Mandatory Disclosure.
- Propound and respond to all discovery.
- Calendar and monitor all discovery deadlines.
- Compile, organize and redact all discovery documents.
- Cross reference the opposing party’s mandatory disclosure and discovery documents received for purposes of filing motions to compel.
- Draft non-party notices and subpoenas for records.
- Capture at minimum five (5) hours of paralegal time daily in conjunction with non billable miscellaneous tasks.
- Draft Petitions for Dissolution of Marriage and Petitions for Paternity along with the initial pleadings for
- same. (Notice of Related Cases, UCCJEA, Summons, NOA and Designation of E-mail Addresses)
- Genuinely build relationships with our clients who are going through the most difficult and vulnerable chapters of their lives.
If you are interested, the firm pays well (commensurate with experience) and has excellent benefits.
Kindly send your resume with your salary expectations to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com