Paralegal – Defense Litigation NATIONAL LAW FIRM
National Law Firm is seeking a professional, experienced insurance defense paralegal to join their fast-paced Miami office! There is a billing requirement.
Paralegal Defense – Job Duties
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Handles medical chronologies.
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Experienced with use of Summation and/or Eclipse.
- Ability to properly capture time and bill according to guidelines.
- Provide Support on claim demands/packets to third parties.
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit.
Paralegal Defense – Qualifications
- Minimum of 6+ years of substantive Insurance Defense litigation experience
- Experienced, well-organized, and independent
- Experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month
- Trial experience preferred.
- Liability background preferred
Similar Job Titles:
- Paralegal Insurance Defense
- Paralegal General Liability
- Paralegal Litigation
- Legal Assistant Insurance Defense
- Legal Assistant General Liability
- Paralegal Defense Litigation
If you have the experience and are interested in learning more about this outstanding job opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions.