Well established, prestigious law firm in beautiful Ft. Lauderdale, FL is seeking an experienced paralegal with 3+ years of plaintiff side medical malpractice experience. Plaintiff and/or defense experience in Medical Malpractice will be considered.
Paralegal Medical Malpractice Job Duties:
- Trial and deposition preparation
- Medical record review
- Maintain busy calendar and schedule
- Prepare pleadings and discovery
- Client and court correspondence
Paralegal Medical Malpractice Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Paralegal certification preferred
- Knowledge of court procedures and med-mal-specific statutory requirements
- Experience retaining experts and counter experts
Generous compensation/bonus package and excellent benefits!
Similar Job Titles:
- Litigation Paralegal
- Medical Malpractice Paralegal
- Plaintiff Paralegal
- Litigation Legal Assistant
- Medical Malpractice Legal Assistant
- Plaintiff Legal Secretary
- Paralegal Nursing Home
- Legal Secretary Nursing Home
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions: Matt@TopLawJobs.com.