Our client, a large law firm with an office on the north side New Orleans, LA, is looking for a temporary paralegal to assistant them for two (2) weeks.
This is a part-time position and the dates are June 1-June 16, 2023.
· 2+ years of prior paralegal experience assisting attorneys handling trials, and defense litigation matters (specifically in employment law, asbestos, insurance and construction).
· Experience handling trial preparation, subpoenas and responding to discovery.
· Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel required.
· Experience filing federal documents with Pacer system.
· Requires critical thinking skills, superior communication and organizational skills, decisive judgment, calendar and file management and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
For immediate consideration, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions at Karen@TopLawJobs.com