Paralegal – Residential Real Estate – Part Time
Palm Beach County law firm has an immediate need for an experienced legal assistant OR paralegal to join their law office in a part time temporary capacity right away.
This position is 20-25 hours per week in the office.
- Candidates must be able to work a real estate file from start to finish.
- Working knowledge of preparing Closing Disclosures and HUD-1 Settlement Statements, balancing files and clearing title issues
- The ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Exemplary customer service skills with Real Estate Associates, Lenders, buyers and sellers
- A calm demeanor in stressful situations
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of DoubleTime software is desired
- Litigation experience is helpful
- Conducting both buyer and seller closings
- Clearing title issues
- Opening and closing out files
- Scheduling closings
- Preparing Closing Disclosures and/or HUD-1 Settlement Statements
- Balancing files with lenders
- Depositing and disbursing funds, sending wires
- Preparing and proofing transfer documents for recorder
- Drafting all closing documents
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions: Karen@TopLawJobs.com