WELL ESTABLISHED FIRM HAS A RARE IN THEIR ST. PETERSBURGE, FLORIDA OFFICE FOR AN ACCOMPLISHED CORPORATE PARALEGAL
HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER FIRM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting attorneys and clients with business transactions within THEIR practice group.
Qualified candidates will have experience managing projects, preparing corporate documents, and
Assisting with corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions.
Prepare, draft and file documents for business formation and business transactions
Assist with transaction documentation and team correspondence, conduct lien searches, due diligence and prepare document summaries.
Strong project management skills for supporting attorneys throughout the stages of transactions,
Administer and manage transaction documents, corporate records, minute books, closing binders, compliance and annual reports, and forms
Prepare working group lists for Transactional and Corporate deals
Provide necessary legal research
- Bachelor’s Degree or a paralegal certificate required (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- A minimum of three (5) years of relevant experience in a law firm or professional services environment required
- Working knowledge with corporate transactions, state and government agencies, entity management and corporate maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written format
- Proficient research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure on time-sensitive projects
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PDF software
KINDLY FORWARD YOUR RESUME IN WORD, ALONG WITH YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO SHERRYZ@TOPLAWJOBS.COM
This is a direct hire, in office position with excellent benefits which includes health insurance, 401k, PTO’s etc.