NATIONAL FIRM HAS AN OPENING FOR AN ACCOMPLISHED CORPORATE PARALEGAL FOR THEIR ST PETERSBURG,FLORIDA LOCATION.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY AND A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER FIRM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting attorneys and clients with business advising and transactions within our practice group.
Qualified candidates will have experience managing projects, preparing corporate documents, and
Directly assisting with corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions.
Prepare, draft and file documents for business formation and business transactions
Assist with transaction documentation and deal team correspondence, conduct lien searches, due diligence and prepare document summaries.
Coordinate, maintain task and deliverable requirements for transactions, draft closing checklists, organize closing duties, signatures and closing documents, and address post-closing matters including closing binders, escrow releases and other post-closing tracking.
Strong project management skills for supporting attorneys throughout the stages of transactions, manage checklists, provide communications and status tracking to help ensure timely deadlines, and provide prompt responses to client and attorney requests
Administer and manage transaction documents, corporate records, minute books, closing binders, compliance and annual reports, and forms
Prepare working group lists for Transactional and Corporate deals
Provide necessary legal research
- Bachelor’s Degree or a paralegal certificate required (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- A minimum of three (5) years of relevant experience in a law firm or professional services environment required
- Working knowledge with corporate transactions, state and government agencies, entity management and corporate maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written format
- Proficient research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure on time-sensitive projects
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PDF software
KINDLY FORWARD YOUR RESUME IN WORD, ALONG WITH YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO SHERRYZ@TOPLAWJOBS.COM
This is a direct hire, in office position with excellent benefits which includes health insurance, 401k, PTO’s etc.