Busy and exciting national law firm is looking to hire a Pre-Litigation / Medical Records Clerk to join their office in a temp-to-hire capacity, starting right away.
The is a full time ON-SITE position located at the firm’s office in Plantation, FL
• Perform general office clerk duties
• Handle incoming calls and other communication interaction with third parties
• Sort and update required forms and documentation
• Record information
• Prepare and circulate reports as needed
• Perform additional duties as required
The qualified applicant will…
- be able to learn and pick things up quickly.
- verify and organize medical records and handle follow up.
- be able to use MS Excel (basic functions)
- be able to verify that there are no discrepancies within documents
- have both great verbal and written communication skills.
- will be detail-oriented, professional, and have a genuine desire to to work in a law firm and grow in the position.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for someone to gain legal experience at the start of their career, or add additional legal experience to their resume.
For immediate consideration, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions at Karen@TopLawJobs.com