Our client, a boutique Miami based law firm, is seeking a Paralegal with a background in Plaintiff Litigation for a long term temporary position starting in June 2023.
The ideal background includes personal injury, worker’s compensation, and/or social security.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a paralegal.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies is required
- Must have experience with E-Filing in Federal Court
• Excellent communication and organization abilities
• Strong research and report-generating skills
• Experience in using legal database software.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Strong writing skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions at Karen@TopLawJobs.com