The Plaitniff Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal will work directly with the attorneys to assist them with ongoing cases and prepare them for trial if needed. In addition, they conduct fact-finding projects and are responsible for maintaining all case files.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform administrative duties
- Maintain attorney’s calendar
- Schedule depositions, pre-depositions, meetings, meditations, hearings
- Document management using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe
- E-file legal documents in Georgia’ s E-Portal System.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for depositions, hearings, trials, and conferences.
- Draft legal court documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits, and subpoenas.
- Send out correspondence to parties/non-parties via email, regular mail, or certified mail.
- Communicate with clients.
- Set up Court Calls or Zoom for hearings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Full-time, 8:00am to 5:00pm, M-F
- 1 to 3 years of litigation experience required.
- Experience e-filing in both state and federal courts preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers effectively and efficiently.
- Possess excellent organization skills and be able to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Teamwork oriented.
The Firm offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees and their families. Here is a summary of our benefits (the list is not all-inclusive):
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Time Off, Holiday, Bereavement, and Sick Time
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Employer-Covered Supplemental Benefits
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Annual Performance Reviews
Kindly Send your resume along with your salary expectations to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com.