Prestigious national law firm is looking to hire a Legal Assistant for its downtown Miami office, to start in a temporary to hire capacity.
- Qualified applicant will have solid legal assistant and litigation skills.
- Applicant will have excellent organizational and verbal skills and have good computer skills.
- The ability to do scheduling and calendaring
- Knowledge of e-filing and filing procedures are a must.
- Knowledge of FileSite and DTE is a plus, but firm will train.
- Must be astute and able to stay on task.
The firm offers a friendly, business casual environment, free parking, and congenial work environment ; it truly is a wonderful firm to work with.
The firm is currently reviewing resumes and is looking for a start around May 1st.
If you are qualified for, and interested in this position, please contact Patrick Farley at Legal Search Solutions: Patrick@TopLawJobs.com
Ref # 13509