Seasoned and professional Paralegal with Probate Administration-West Palm Beach, Florida
This position is for a Boutique Firm on Palm Beach Island and is looking for a highly skilled Paralegal with Probate Administration to join their firm in Palm Beach County .
- Prepare Probate Pleadings and related documents
- Administration of Trusts and Estates
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare documents, including Florida probate pleadings and other documents for high net worth trust and estate administration matters;
- Prepare initial drafts of trust and estate related tax returns,
- Demonstrate solid knowledge in one or more areas of law and its processes.
- Knowledge of trust & estates and corporate tax
- Three (3) years of prior paralegal, relevant legal experience.
- Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or related field required with six (6) years of paralegal or relevant legal experience and a paralegal certificate required.
Ability to perform tasks utilizing legal office software such as document management
- Understanding of research methods, court pleadings and processes
- Full proficiency with advanced, multifunction word processing software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and PDF programs)
- Strong background in the Florida Probate Code and Florida Trust Code;
Very high paying position with excellent benefits
If you are interested or know someone, kindly send your resume in Word format to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com.