Paralegal – Real Estate – Temporary
Broward County law firm has an immediate need for an experienced legal assistant OR paralegal for a vacation coverage. This will start ASAP and is scheduled to last about 1-2 months.
Position can be in the office, remote, or hybrid.
- Candidates must be able to work a real estate file from start to finish.
- Working knowledge of preparing Closing Disclosures and HUD-1 Settlement Statements, balancing files and clearing title issues
- The ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Exemplary customer service skills with Real Estate Associates, Lenders, buyers and sellers
- A calm demeanor in stressful situations
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of DoubleTime software is desired
- Clearing title issues
- Opening and closing out files
- Scheduling closings
- Preparing Closing Disclosures and/or HUD-1 Settlement Statements
- Balancing files with lenders
- Preparing and proofing transfer documents for recorder
- Drafting all closing documents
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions: Karen@TopLawJobs.com