Looking for a Real Estate Parlegal, specializing in residential
This is a terrific opportunity for you!
A well known firm in your area is looking for a seasoned Real Estate Paralegal with Residential experience from Florida. It is an exciting firm with one of the best benefit packages I have every seen!
The ideal candidate will be able to assist with the following:
- Coordinate and assist with due diligence preparation and review (e.g., title, survey, lease review, abstracting documents, estoppels) for acquisitions, financing and document preparation.
- Assist in preparation of corporate and residential real estate transaction documents (e.g., LLC agreements, leases, Contracts, closing documents, corporate consents and resolutions, easements)
- Coordinate Real Estate Closings (e.g., ensure document collection, execution, and delivery).
- Form entities and maintain corporate documentation and formalities.
- Issue Title Commitments under agency requirements, satisfy title requirements, and issue final title policies.
- Coordinate/assist in coordinating real estate, loan execution, including collecting and maintaining executed documentation.
- Prepare Closing Disclosures, Settlement Statements and Disbursement Sheets.
- Assist various departments with legal and non-legal matters as needed.
- Preferred -working knowledge of DoubleTime, ATIDS and Microsoft Office is a must.
Some locat travel to other locations when needed.
Pay is very generous and benefits are amazing.
Kindly send your resume to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com