PARALEGAL – REAL ESTATE
Prestigious National law firm has an immediate opening for a real estate paralegal in the firm's Downtown Miami office.
The firm pays a salary range of 75K to 85k+, commensurate with experience.
Excellent Benefit Package and PTO!
PARALEGAL – REAL ESTATE – QUALFICATIONS
Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience with all pre and post-closing duties related to commercial and residential real estate transactions including, but not limited to:
- ordering municipal lien searches,
- preparation of title commitments and policies,
- preparation of FAR/BAR forms, title and survey examinations,
- preparation of settlement statements,
- preparation of amendments to contracts, title objection letters and other closing related documents.
- Applicant should be able to process distributions, obtain mortgage discharges, UCC filings and searches.
- Applicants must also be experienced in TRID guidelines, closing disclosures and the timely gathering of closing information per lender guidelines.
- Applicants with experience with commercial loan transactions, including the preparation of loan documentation, is preferred but not required.
- Corporate, probate and estate administration would also be helpful but not required.
- Applicants should be familiar with Doubletime SOFTWARE,
- The ideal candidate must work well with others and must be able to multi-task.
Similar Job Titles
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Legal Assistant Real Estate
- Paralegal Residential Real Estate
- Paralegal Commercial Real Estate
If you have the experience and are interested in this outstanding job opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com