Very busy boutique law firm is in need of a top notch Receptionist / Office Assistant to join them in a temporary-to-hire capacity, beginning right away.
The firm is conveniently located near the Oakland Park area of Fort Lauderdale.
They are growing and will be adding this position to their firm.
This is a high volume law firm; responsibilities and skills include but are not limited to:
- Candidate will be ambitious, and have excellent customer service skills
- Tasks include answering phones, forwarding calls and taking messages
- Greeting firm visitors and other guests
- Mainiting public areas and conference rooms
- Will be assisting and supporting staff with administrative tasks
- Meticulous about organization and timeliness
- The firm will train the enthusiastic individuals interested in growing their careers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate or receptionist with similar experience to get a foothold in the legal field.
The firm is reviewing resumes now with the hopes of filling this position soon.
If you are qualified for, and interested in this position, please contact Patrick Farley with Legal Search Solutions: Patrick@TopLawJobs.com