Boutique Law firm focusing on a wide variety of real estate, leasing, joint venture and financing matters seeks Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Responsibilities include and will not be limited to:
- Role can be 100% remote for the right candidate. Hybrid is not strictly required.
- This is a commercial real estate position (not cases). Practice is commercial leasing, acquisitions, sales, development, joint ventures, financings, title/survey review, and closings.
- Firm is very busy doing land use and real estate development projects.
- Representing real estate developers in the acquisition, sale, and development of shopping centers, and related leases with national and regional retail tenants.
- Represent landlords in retail leases to many of the nation's leading banking, fitness, pharmacy, grocery, fast food, clothing, automotive, beauty supply and pet supply chains.
- Handles acquisitions and sales of office buildings, warehouses, industrial properties, and apartments, and represent real estate owners as borrowers in financing transactions with portfolio lenders, conduit lenders, and life insurance companies, including complex syndications and participated loans
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com