Senior Trial Attorney – First Party Property
A dynamic and rapidly growing personal injury and property damage law firm, seeks a highly motivated Attorney to join its Orlando office. Ideal candidates will be aggressive, ethical, and results-driven with strong first chair experience.
100% Employee paid benefits
Fantastic growth potential
Base salary $100k-180k with EXCEPTIONAL bonus!
- Trial Attorneys are compensated with a base salary, commensurate with experience, and a guaranteed bonus structure based on a percentage of the fees you obtain.
With nearly 100 attorneys and a national reach, my client is committed to representing accident, serious injury and property damage victims. The firm’s primary goal is to achieve the most favorable outcome for our clients, who have the absolute right to receive the maximum compensation for their damages. The firm has a highly active Litigation Team of Trial Attorneys and their support staff, responsible for representing the firm’s clients after pre-suit and through the conclusion of the case, whether via settlement or trial. Trial Attorneys each have approximately 35-40 files and work directly with at least one paralegal and a team of legal assistants to assist them at all times. Though you are not required to market for cases, entrepreneurship is well rewarded in referral fees. The firm’s litigation team is dedicated solely to litigation, this means no pre-litigation or pre-suit will be required.
Requirements & Skills:
- Member of the Florida Bar and in good standing
- 5-10+ years of First Party litigation experience required
- Trial experience required – First Chair preferred*
- Motion practice
- Fact and expert witness deposition experience
- General discovery practice
- Strong communication and people skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Professionalism and prioritization of client customer service and representation
- Experience with SmartAdvocate® (case management software) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers effectively and efficiently
- Possess excellent organization skills and be able to multitask and prioritize workload
For more details or IMMEDIATE consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct at 1-954-425-9235