Virtual Remote Personal Injury or Insurance Defense Attorney
Outstanding opportunity if you are a senior litigation attorney whether you already have plaintiff personal injury experience or you are an insurance defense attorney.
Well established boutique plaintiff personal injury firm, seeks an attorney, whether you are in north or south Florida to operate virtually. Must have Florida Bar.
- Conduct depositions and discovery; Drafting Complaints, Motions, Memos, Discovery, etc.
- Heavy client interaction, discovery, depositions, trial preparation, and other case-related work
- Position is virtual but must make frequent court appearances, hearings, depositions, and pre-trial conferences
- Arguing Motions, Taking Depositions, etc.
- Negotiating Claims
- Proficient in E-Filing
- Trial Experience
- Must have Personal Injury Litigation experience in Florida (MVAs, Premise Liability, Negligent Security, Wrongful Death, etc.) OR Insurance Defense experience. No first party property, no workers' compensation experience. Must have diverse insurance defense experience. Litigation skills are transferrable.
Please send resume to Thomas@ToplawJobs.com