Accounts Receivable Specialist – Law Firm
Prestigious Multi Office Law Firm is searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist that will support the administration of collection activities for the assigned clients, practice groups, and/or billing attorneys.
A substantial part of this individual’s workload will involve contacting attorneys and clients, as well as using electronic websites to verify status of invoices. This position requires an individual who is a quick study, shows attention to detail, and who can work effectively in a team environment to meet collection targets.
Essential Functions Include:
- Work with assigned attorneys to collect outstanding account receivables.
- Identify problematic accounts receivable and strategize how to collect 90+ day A/R
- Monitor invoice status (e-billing and/or regular A/R) for clients and document A/R and unbilled inventory status in system; follow-up in efforts to ensure timely collection of invoices
- Work with other client accounts teams to resolve delinquent account receivables issues
- Document collections activity in appropriate databases and create collections calendar to handle client/attorney follow ups
- Perform routine data processing tasks and input relevant information into systems utilized to facilitate the collections processes.
- Identify and help resolve problematic patterns and situations that may adversely impact billing and collections.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in e-billing and invoice processing & procedures and be proficient Legal-X or other e-billing platforms
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Law firm experience is preferred
Similar Job Titles:
- Staff Accountant
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Billing Specialist
- Billing Coordinator
- Accounting Clerk
- Billing Law Firm
If you have the experience or know anyone qualified, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com