Attorney – Commercial Litigation
West Palm Beach, Florida
Our client is a long established and well regarded and reputable law firm with a competent team of talented attorneys. We are hiring now and offering attorneys who are qualified, a long term career. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic litigation team with a nationally recognized reputation.
Attorney Job Description
Great Opportunity to bring your commercial litigation experience to the next level with a solid and very stable firm offering long term growth. Consider this a career opportunity and not just your next job. Competitive salary and full benefits and growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to
- Taking and defending depositions
- Handling substantive motion practice hearings in state and federal court
- Work closely with clients and directly with clients to ensure they receive the results they are looking for.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-6 years commercial litigation experience
- Ideally plaintiff experience but will consider defense
- Pre-Court experience
- The ideal candidate will work on a variety of cases and possess exemplary communication and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function both independently and within a team is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage time and handle multiple projects
- Proven ability to handle cases in an effective and efficient manner.
- Candidates must possess an outstanding academic record (with a J.D. from and ABA accredited law school.
- Member of Florida Bar.
Firm offers highly competitive wages and great benefits.
Interested applicants please send resume and salary requirements in confidence to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com