Complex Commercial Litigation Associate
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Award winning, full service law firm in Fort Lauderdale, seeks an experienced complex commercial litigation associate.
Eligible candidates must have excellent pretrial skills, including conducting and responding to discovery, legal research and writing, and significant experience preparing legal pleadings, motions, and mediation statements. Prior experience working with complex, high end cases is a plus.
- 4+ years of complex commercial litigation experience
- Prior experience working with high end business litigation is preferred
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing with the Florida bat
- MUST be willing to be in office daily – Fort Lauderdale
- Experience with motions, discover and depositions
- Knowledge of federal and state rules of civil procedures
- Ability to comprehend complex matters, to identify and to articulate core issues, and to understand applicable legal principles
- Proven time-management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize issues and tasks
- Strong research and legal writing skills
For immediate consideration, forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org