Attorney General Liability Several openings at different levels
Hillsborough County location- Tampa, Florida
Our client is highly reputable law firm established in the 1950's. Full service law firm experienced in handling significant and complex litigation for a broad base of clients with heavy emphasis in insurance defense and general liability. Seeking attorneys with general liability experience.
Attorney Job Description
Seeking an attorney with 3-8 plus years experience in all areas of insurance defense, general liability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide diligent client services, effective client representation, and demonstrate the ability to represent law firm in a highly professional manner.
- Executing diligent client services and becoming orientated to the firm's practices, policies and culture
- Draft complicated opinions, motions, and legal memoranda in a clear and concise manner,
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in insurance defense and any area of general liability litigation.
- Experience with personal injury or premises/product liability, tort defense and experience representing insurance companies defending claims for damages, and multi-party multi-jurisdictional matters.
- Experience with discovery, deposition, motions protecting clients interests.
- Thorough knowledge of the litigation process.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and sustain good working relationships with insurance carriers.
- Dynamic personality and the desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work cases with minimal supervision.
- Must possess Florida Bar membership
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com