Florida Insurance Defense firm currently seeking experienced litigation attorneys to join their team!
- Employee Paid Benefits
- Exceptional Growth Opportunities
- Base salary starting at $100k
- Bonus potential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage significant caseload from inception to post-trial.
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediation, and trials.
- Prepare pleadings, discovery/discovery responses, motions, and other litigation documents.
- Prepare timely reports to insurance carriers and clients regarding case status and ongoing activities.
- Develop clients via relationship building methods.
- Travel to various courthouses and other locations is expected, if needed.
- Meet monthly billing requirements
- Minimum 3- 5 years of insurance defense litigation experience
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree required in the state of Florida
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics
For more information please contact Kelly Dameron at firstname.lastname@example.org