Multi-faceted law firm based in Miami-Dade County seeks attorney with 5 plus year’s civil litigation and 1-3 year attorney with insurance defense background looking to broaden their scope of business.
The law firm provides growth opportunities for their attorneys with defense litigation experience in the following areas.
- Maritime Law encompassing a broad spectrum of jurisdictions, causes of action, and remedies for maritime claims and transactions
- Commercial business law
- Workers’ compensation
- Reinsurance companies in coverage disputes
- National and international insurance carriers, reinsurers and third-party administrators with issues of policy coverage, interpretation and exclusions
- Insurance coverage and providing expertise including complex insurance opinions, reservation of rights, administrative responses and defense of bad faith litigation
- Federal insurance defense cases and general liability cases
If you are seriously looking to align yourself with the right law firm and diversify your practice area, please send your resume to: