Boutique commercial litigation firm in Fort Lauderdale seeks a solid 2-5 year litigation attorney. This is an opportunity for a solid litigation attorney to broaden your skillset and branch out in diverse areas of commercial litigation.
- Litigation representation includes all aspects of academic law.
- Provide representation in connection with business, commercial and insurance disputes.
- Representation in connection with employment matters, representing management and labor employment disputes.
- Environmental law representation assists its clients with respect to interaction with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Provide representation in the areas of government compliance and investigations in every face of business operations
- Healthcare representation includes a wide range of legal matters such as operations, compliance, litigation, labor, third party reimbursements, financing, real estate, environmental issues and mergers, acquisitions, and affiliations.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com