Downtown Orlando Seeking litigation attorneys who want to transition to highly successful and national practice area of automobile dealer law.
Florida law firm focuses on contract law, franchise law, workers’ compensation law and real estate law.
- Work with and develop relationships with automobile dealers, manufacturer/dealers and other motor vehicle franchising issues.
- Represent dealer franchises in matters involving terminations, which hinge on whether a franchisor is able to demonstrate “good cause” to terminate a franchise agreement.
- Help dealers with all of the issues pertaining to state licensing and regulations under the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and the Department of Financial Services.
- Represented auto dealers in franchise transfers.
- Work closely with clients in the buying or selling of automobile dealerships.
- Help Structure complicated transactions and development of the sale/purchase documents as well as the review and modification of financing agreements with lenders.
- Provide vital automotive law counsel to dealer franchises in developing their legal forms, providing regulatory compliance and business advice, analyzing areas of exposure to liability, and responding to government and manufacturer inquiries.
Qualifications: Florida Bar 2-5 year's litigation experience
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com