Full-service estate planning, administration, and litigation firm in Palm Beach County seeks estate planning attorney.
Law firm is a robust estate and trust administration practice. Handles will and trust contests and fiduciary litigation. In addition to work in the estate and trust arena, law firm also advises clients regarding the formation and management of closely held businesses, including LLC’s, limited partnerships, and corporations.
The attorney’s primary responsibility is meeting with clients for annual reviews and document signing appointments. The attorney will ensure that legal documents are appropriately drafted to meet the planning needs and recommendations for clients, including, but not limited to tailoring wills, trusts, and similar documents to accomplish client goals while minimizing tax consequences.
Performs a wide variety of Attorney functions with a focus on Estate Planning/ Business Planning/ Probate/ Trust Administration
- Works collaboratively with the paralegals in completing legal work in a timely manner.
- Strive to meet our clients’ needs in a way which not only manifests their intentions, but also protects their assets and minimizes their financial exposure.
- Serve as fiduciaries appointed by judges to do so.
- Licensed attorney, in good standing with the Florida Bar.
- Knowledge of income, gift and estate tax laws (preferable)
- 7-10 years minimum experience in Estate Planning (preferable or equivalent)
- Ability to work full time in Boca Raton office. Dependent on level may be hybrid or possibly remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100000 to $150000 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com