Claims Assistant Job Summary
Legal Search Solutions is representing a prestigious company that is seeking a Claims Assistant for Pre Litigation Insurance Claims to join their growing Team! It is an exciting and challenging position that serves as the primary contact to clients throughout the claims process and helps manage the investigation of their claims.
Claims Assistant Job Description
- Communicate regularly by telephone with clients keeping them updated throughout the claims process and collecting documents to substantiate the claim.
- Communicate frequently by telephone and in writing with insurance adjusters and other representatives of insurance companies to gather and provide information
- Communicate with vendors for services needed by clients and obtain invoices, estimates and other documents from vendors.
- Review documents and correspondence, such as insurance policies, letters from insurance companies, and reports, invoices and proposals from vendors.
- Prepare formal letters and documents for submission to insurance companies in response to requests for information.
- Prepare and organize electronic and hard copy files in a concise manner.
- Assist clients in completing documents requested by insurance companies.
Claims Assistant Requirements
- Prior litigation support experience with at least two years handling property damage claims for residential and commercial losses is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage a heavy case load and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Must be computer literate to handle claim management program.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under high stress levels and meet deadlines.
- Experience with letter writing required.
- Ability to be flexible, take initiative and follow instructions.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to work well as part of a team
- Working knowledge of property damage claims preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday with some weekends. Workdays start at 8:30 AM
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Legal Assistant Claims
Legal Assistant First Party Property
Paralegal First Party Property
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real at LilliDR@TopLawJobs.com