Construction Litigation Associate
Heavy volume litigation practice specializing in Construction, seeking a highly motivated associate for their Broward County office.
- Salary starting at $130,000.00 commensurate upon experience
- End-of-the-year bonus potential
- Hybrid/Remote potential after a vesting period
- Full benefits package including Health, dental, Vision and 401k
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, have courtroom experience, possess strong writing skills, and be able to work in an autonomous setting. With a family-centric feel, this boutique firm takes pride in its supportive team, with employees holding more than 20 years of stability
- Must possess strong writing skills and be willing to provide a writing sample
- Have 3 to 5 years of litigation experience. Construction and or trial experience preferred
- Must be able to handle cases of moderate to advanced complexity with little or no supervision.
- Must be familiar will billable hours and be able to maintain 140 billable hours per month
- Must be a member of the Florida bar in good standing.
For immediate consideration, email your resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.