First Party Property Attorney
Plaintiff-side litigation firm with a specialization in first-party property insurance and personal injury is seeking a motivated associate to join its Miami Dade office! Ideal candidates will be aggressive, and results-driven.
Pay and Benefits:
• Competitive base salary
• Performance-based bonus
• 100% paid Medical, dental, vision, and voluntary insurance
• Paid Holiday and Unlimited Time-Off Benefits
• Represent clients in court, at depositions, trials, arbitration, hearings, and meditations
• Prepare and draft motions for summary judgments and defend motions for summary judgments, and attend hearings
• Work a case from intake to trial
• Advise clients on legal transactions
• Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
For more details, contact recruiter Kelly Dameron at email@example.com.