Legal Assistant – Commercial Litigation NATIONAL LAW FIRM
Prestigious Law Firm in Downtown Miami is looking to hire an experienced Legal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the attorney’s practice and effective case management. Wonderful opportunity to join a great Team! 6+ years of Complex Commercial Litigation experience required.
Legal Assistant Litigation Job Duties:
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Prepare, review and draft standard correspondence and other legal documents
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars
- Maintain attorney calendars, including coordination of depositions, hearings, and appointments
- Read and sort incoming mail, as well as profile scanned mail, faxes, hand-deliveries, and outgoing mail
- Open files, request conflict of interest checks and prepare new matter reports/retainer letters
- Prepare index for files to be closed
Legal Assistant Litigation Requirements:
- 8+ years proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary in complex commercial litigation.
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Familiarity with E-filing procedures
- Knowledge of Local, State and Federal Court Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
Similar Job Titles
- Legal Assistant Commercial Litigation
- Legal Assistant Business Litigation
- Legal Secretary Commercial Litigation
- Paralegal Business Litigation
- Paralegal Commercial Litigation
If you have the experience and are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com
Legal Search Solutions is a specialized staffing agency that focuses on the legal industry. If you’re looking for your next great position, please review our other jobs here.