Legal Assistant – Commercial Litigation
Reputable Law Firm in Downtown Miami is looking to hire a sharp Legal Assistant/Paralegal with litigation experience. They are looking for someone that takes initiative and has strong organizational skills. Candidates with at least 5+ years of litigation experience will be considered.
Firm offers excellent benefits and salary, depending on experience. Immediate opportunity!
Legal Assistant Litigation – Job Duties:
- Set hearings, depositions, mediations and meetings for attorney
- Calendar deadlines for discovery, trial, etc.
- Scan and save all documents
- Prepare documents for filing with court (hearing notices, mediation notices, deposition notices, notices of filing, etc.)
- Process all invoices for subpoenas, document requests, deposition transcripts, etc.
- Save all email correspondence between attorney, paralegal and opposing counsel
- Update/Keep track of case list, trial list and closing of files
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel and vendors
- Handle travel arrangements for attorneys
- Set up conference room(s) for client meetings
Legal Assistant Litigation – Requirements:
- 5+ years of legal assistant litigation experience
- Excellent computer skills; including Word, Excel & Outlook (Power Point is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to perform well within a team environment and communicate professionally
- Must have experience scheduling and filing pleadings in state and federal courts.
Similar Job Titles:
- Litigation Legal Assistant
- Paralegal Commercial Litigation
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant Commercial Litigation
- Legal Secretary Commercial Litigation
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com