LEGAL ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Florida law firm seeks an experienced litigation legal assistant to join them in their Fort Lauderdale, Florida area office in a temporary capacity for an undetermined amount of time. This is for a very busy and exciting group.
LEGAL ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Qualified applicant must have a minimum two years’ litigation experience. MUST be able to work at a fast pace. Experience with supporting multiple attorneys is strongly desired.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, efficient, excellent written and verbal communication skills and can work well with team members
- Must be familiar with and able to e-file with courts
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Team player attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
LEGAL ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- E-filing with the State and Federal Courts
- Scheduling depositions, mediations, trials, etc…
- Drafting and preparing pleadings and other legal documents
- Ensuring that the case documents are well organized
If you have the experience and are immediately available to start a temporary position with a good firm, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions at Karen@TopLawJobs.com
Legal Administrative Assistant