Legal Assistant Paralegal – Personal Injury
Successful Law Firm in Coral Gables is looking to hire an experienced Legal Assistant with litigation experience. They are looking for someone that takes initiative and has strong organizational skills. Candidates with at least 5 years of experience will be considered.
Firm offers excellent benefits and salary, depending on experience. Immediate opportunity!
Legal Assistant Personal Injury – Job Duties:
- Set hearings, depositions, mediations and meetings for attorney
- Calendar deadlines for discovery, trial, etc.
- Scan and save all documents
- Prepare documents for filing with court (hearing notices, mediation notices, deposition notices, notices of filing, etc.)
- Process all invoices for subpoenas, document requests, deposition transcripts, etc.
- Save all email correspondence between attorney, paralegal and opposing counsel
- Update/Keep track of case list, trial list and closing of files
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel and vendors
- Handle travel arrangements for attorneys
- Set up conference room(s) for client meetings
- Preparing Hearing Notices
- Requesting Medical Records (and following up)
- Assisting the paralegals as needed
Legal Assistant Personal Injury – Requirements:
- 5+ years of legal assistant experience
- Excellent computer skills; including Word, Excel & Outlook (Power Point is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to perform well within a team environment and communicate professionally
- Must have experience scheduling and filing pleadings in state and federal courts.
Similar Job Titles:
- Litigation Legal Assistant
- Paralegal Personal Injury
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant Personal Injury
- Legal Secretary Personal Injury
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions.