National law firm is looking for a Paralegal with Commercial Litigation experience and strong federal background who is interested in learning bankruptcy. The successful candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Bankruptcy experience in Chapter 11 a plus!
Paralegal Bankruptcy Job Description:
- Bankruptcy litigation matters involving several adversaries and taking the case from filing writs of garnishments, to foreclosures, through litigation, and settlement.
- Trustee work
- Creditor committee work
- Creating and filing fee applications
- Working with assignees/assignors in Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors
- Working with the representation of large creditors in both Chapter 7 and 11 matters
- Bankruptcy appellate work
- Creating petitions and filing bankruptcy schedules
Paralegal Bankruptcy Requirements:
- 7+ years of commercial litigation experience as a Paralegal.
- Required computer skills:
- e-filing (CM/ECF and E-portal)
This position pays a generous salary. Excellent benefits and paid parking or Metro pass!
Similar Job Titles:
- Litigation Paralegal
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Paralegal Commercial Litigation
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Paralegal Bankruptcy
- Legal Assistant Bankruptcy
- Legal Secretary Commercial Litigation
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com