Paralegal Business Immigration
Prestigious International Law Firm has an immediate opening in their Business Immigration Practice for their Miami, FL Office. Skilled Paralegal with 5+ years of Business Immigration experience is required.
Paralegal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong background in PERMS and E-2’s
- 1, I-140s, and I-485s. Must be able to identify potential issues arising in EB-2 and EB-3 cases.
- Background in H-1B, L-1, E-3, and TNs is preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent Corporate client contact.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, responsive and have excellent follow through skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently.
- Will take the file from inception to resolution. Must be extremely knowledgeable in this area of law.
Paralegal Requirements and Qualifications:
- Tech savvy
- Self motivated, dependable, organized and confident
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writing
- Direct client contact
- Preparing and filing non immigrant visa petitions and green cards
Excellent benefits and pay. Competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, 401(k) with firm match, pension, life insurance and generous vacation.
If you are interested or know someone that is (we pay for referrals), please send your resume in a Word format to LilliDR@TopLawJobs.Com.