COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL -REGIONAL FIRM
WEST PALM BEACH LOCATION
- Support aspects of a commercial real estate transaction.
- Prepare and maintain closing checklists.
- Perform title and survey review.
- Issue policies and endorsements.
- Research public filings.
- Complete due diligence.
- Draft contracts, closing documents, letter of intent, and leases.
- Coordinate closing/post-closing matters and make closing binders.
- Consistently deliver outstanding client service and quality.
- The above description is intended to describe the general nature and work employees perform in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance the workload.
Education and Experience
- Minimum five years of commercial real estate experience, including title experience, is required.
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, work well under pressure including the ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully: typing/using a keyboard, and writing by hand.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Attendance in the office is required.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT IS, KINDLY FORWARD YOUR RESUME OR A FRIEND’S RESUME TO SHERRYZ@TOPLAWJOBS.COM WITH SALARY EXPECTATIONS.